Reach the leading agricultural market in Southeast Asia and be among the first to answer this area’s growing demand.
- ASEAN: Association of Southeast Asian Nations created in 1967.
- Geo-political and economic organization of 10 countries: the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia,
- Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam.
- These 10 countries are all part of the ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA) since 1993 and will constitute a single market by 2015.
- European Union’s 3rd trading partner*.
- GDP growth rate of 5.8 % per year.
- 618 million consumers: 10 % of the world’s population.
JOIN THE FIRST EXTENSIVE AGRICULTURAL EVENT IN SOUTHEAST ASIA.
A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF PRODUCTS TO MEET ALL THE NEEDS OF FARM OPERATIONS AND FOOD-PROCESSING PROFESSIONALS
- Spare parts and accessories, embedded electronics
- Tilling, sowing, planting
- Agro chemical, fertilizer, pesticides, insecticides
- Irrigation system
- Harvestry (fodder, cereals, root, fruits and vegetables, etc.)
- Post-harvestry (cleaning, sorting, drying, conservation)
- Process, food packaging
- Equipment for tropical and special crops
- Handling, transportation, storage, and buildings
- Breeding equipment
- Dairy and milking products
- Breeders and breeder associations
- Creation and maintenance of rural and wooded areas
- Pro equipment for green spaces
- Sustainable development, renewable energy
- Professional organisation, services, consultancy
- Management and IT software
MEET TRADE VISITORS AND KEY PLAYERS OF THE SOUTHEAST ASIAN AGRO-FOOD INDUSTRY.
Qualified visitors from the agriculture and food processing sectors: farmers, buyers, importers-exporters, distributors & agents, trade counselors, research scientists, government agencies, etc.
Top 10 Visitor Countries