The established Southeast Asian platform for productive business in the agri-business sector
SIMA ASEAN provides the opportunity for you to explore the latest industry trends as well as to meet leading companies and brands in the region.
Reach one of the world’s most dynamic and fast-growing region
- The 10 ASEAN Countries together represent more than 700 million ha of arable land
- Nearly 40% of total land surface area in Thailand is used for agriculture
- Diversification of dietary habits and changing consumer behaviors are presenting numerous opportunities in the livestock and dairy sectors
15 key exhibit profiles to fulfill the market needs
If your organization is in the agri-business industry, you should reserve your booth now!
- Spare parts and accessories, embedded electronics
- Tilling, sowing, planting, harvestry, post-harvestry
- Agro chemical, fertilizer, pesticides, insecticides
- Irrigation system
- Process, food packaging
- Equipment for tropical and special crops
- Handling, transportation, storage, and buildings
- Breeding equipment and milking products
- Sustainable development, renewable energy
- Professional organisation, services, consultancy
- Management and IT software
Hear from past exhibitors
“SIMA ASEAN has been great! We were looking to expand our business in Southeast Asia, and we’ve met many quality prospects at this exhibition,”
Ms. Duanghathai Phongsaphan, Country Manager, CNH Industrial (Thailand) Limited.
“We decided to participate in SIMA ASEAN at the last minute, and I’m very happy that we did! Our goals were to increase market presence and brand awareness in Southeast Asia. We’ve had success over these three days and we look forward to returning again in 2019.”
Mr. Kriengsak Asavarat, Managing Director, Subthawee Engineering Co., Ltd, official dealer and distributor of YTO International, Ltd (Champ)
“This edition has been positive for MANITOU Group. Visitors have shown their enthusiasm and interest towards our products. We have established qualified leads with professionals from ASEAN, especially from Malaysia, Philippines and Vietnam. The National Farmers Forum held concurrently with the show enabled us to promote our brand to many local farmers”
Mr. Mathieu Procureur, HR & Marketing Projects Specialist APAC, MANITOU Group.